Ikuzo Ramen is a little juke-jointing, hipster-friendly ramen dispensary in the heart of SS2.
I liked it, ’cause:
- The decor was quite stellar, everything was set in crisp English [if there’s such a thing], and it just felt right. Possibly because I’m half-Communist.
- They’re pork-friendly. Totally.
- That iced green tea milk drink, despite its possible pretentiousness, was quite oklah.
I don’t know how to review food, but you can check these links out for a more credible culinary opinion.
- The overly genial Timeout KL review
- A strange, possibly overly-Christian opinion on it
- Someone’s take on it that needs a bit more proofreading
- And to be fair, someone who didn’t like it, whose blog is very pink
- Someone who ate there for free, and felt ‘meh’ about it
So. Go/no-go? If you’re expecting some epic ramen, look elsewhere. But if you’re in a rush and have RM 15 to spare, then by all means, ramen your heart away (you naughty hipster, you).